BAF® Request: MELBOURNE-611-Telecommunications-Commercial Analyst
A new ICG client in the telecommunications industry is looking for an experienced commercial analyst to assist with the development of a new operating model, and sales and service framework for their business.
The successful Accredited Professional will:
- Work with the project sponsor and team to assist in building an understanding of the implications of the current business model
- Develop insights and a commercial model to assist in the assessment of alternatives for the proposed new business model and frameworks
- Build a set of business cases to support implementation of any recommendations coming out of the project
- Engage with senior and junior stakeholders to ensure program success
- Bring thought leadership and proven commercial and analytical experience to the project
- Coordinate with other resources from across the business in providing commercial analysis support
The Accredited Professional must have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 3-4+ years experience in a similar role in a business or enterprise, or 6-8 years experience if a consultant or MBA hire.
- Degree qualification in a relevant field
- Experience working in the telecommunications industry (Australia preferred)
- Deep experience with commercial projects involving detailed analysis
- Ability to structure and prepare compelling analytical presentations
- Ability to manage complex analysis tasks across multiple stakeholders and hypotheses
Logistics: The analyst is required as soon as possible, with an initial 6-month full-time contract on offer, and the possibility for this to be extended further should both parties be comfortable.
Interstate and offshore candidates will be required to pay for their travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: The client is targeting at most $1,000 gross per day, preferably less.
Close Date and time specified below
|Auckland||7:00pm Wednesday 12 December 2018|
|Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane||5:00pm Wednesday 12 December 2018|
|Singapore||2:00pm Wednesday 12 December 2018|
|Paris/Brussels/Stockholm||7:00am Wednesday 12 December 2018|
|London||6:00am Wednesday 12 December 2018|
|Toronto/New York||1:00am Wednesday 12 December 2018|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.