BAF® Request: MELBOURNE-657-Gov-Data Envelopment Analysis Expert
An ICG Boutique firm’s client in the public sector industry is looking for an experienced statistician / data scientist to assist with conducting data envelopment analyses for a project.
The successful Accredited Professional will:
- Work with the project team to understand the objectives
- Select the mix of inputs and outputs, based on data already collected by the project team, and document the rationale for selection
- Conduct a series of data envelopment analyses to identify efficient frontiers and benchmark the performance of each entity
- Engage with stakeholders to explain the process undertaken, assumptions and limitations, and what the results mean
- Document the process and the outcomes
The Accredited Professional must have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in statistics / data science with a focus on productivity and benchmarking
- Experience working in public sector (preferred)
- Deep experience with data envelopment analysis
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics:The project will commence on 13 August, with a completion deadline of 30 August (3 weeks).
Interstate and offshore candidates will be required to pay their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rates: Final amount to be negotiated. Expected daily gross rate range of $1250 to $1750
Close Date: Monday 12th August, 10am AEST
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.