BAF® Request: MEL-Health-388-Project Manager
For its newly formed division, a current Client is looking for a Project Manager to drive and support the delivery of an important stream of work part of an AUD $200+M business critical program.
The Project Manager will be responsible to steer and support the delivery of the project on time, on budget and with the required level of quality. The Project Manager will report directly to the Program Manager and indirectly to the head of division executive accountable for the delivery of the program.
Accountabilities will include:
- Review and revise the project schedule with senior management and stakeholders
- Review and revise the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Review and revise project staffing
- Drive the project execution
- Manage a mix team of business and external vendors/3rd parties (direct and indirect supervision)
- Propose and maintain a timely, clear and open reporting status
- Facilitate of project management forums, providing insightful project status updates and raising key risks and issues with a plan to resolution
Logistics, Process and Rate
Logistics: Melbourne location. Role is available immediately for an initial 3 months with the most likely opportunity for a further 6 months extension.
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||7:00pm Wednesday, 20 July 2016|
|SYD/MEL||5:00pm Wednesday, 20 July 2016|
|SGP||2:00am Wednesday, 20 July 2016|
|PAR/BRU/STO||9:00am Wednesday, 20 July 2016|
|LON||8:00am Wednesday, 20 July 2016|
|TOR/NY||3:00am Wednesday, 20 July 2016|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3 for the client. The client will then conduct interviews.
Rate: The gross daily rate for the project manager will between $1500 and $1700 per day depending of role fit.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.