BAF® Request: MEL-Health-389-Program Manager
A current Client is looking for a Program Manager to drive and govern the delivery of an AUD $200+M business critical program of work within a newly formed division.
The Program Manager will steer and support the delivery of this program which forms the backbone of the Client’s strategic roadmap. The Program Manager will report directly to the head of divisional executive accountable for delivery of the solution.
Accountabilities will include:
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Propose and apply a high level of program governance
- Propose and maintain a timely, clear and open reporting status
- Facilitate of program management forums, providing insightful project status updates and raising key risks and issues with a plan to resolution
- Liaise and maintain strong relationship with Government agencies
- Provide solution for and perform an initial program risk analysis using a combination of ICG off-the-shelf IPs and standard methods of program delivery
- Propose and drive a potential remediation plan (incl. new processes, new resources) to actively drive the program to success
- Manage (under direct supervision) a team of project managers and a mix team of business and external vendors/3rd parties (under indirect supervision)
The successful Accredited Professional will have:
- 5-10 years’ experiences in the Big 4 consulting firms or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in large transformation and change management programs
- Deep expertise in Health industry in addition to a strong IT background
- A broad knowledge of project/program management tracking and reporting tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills plus the ability to manage and present upward (senior executive level)
- The ability to work in complex multi-party environments
Logistics, Process and Rate
Logistics: Melbourne location. Role is available immediately for an initial 3 months with the most likely opportunity for a further 6 months extension.
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||7:00pm Wednesday, 20 July 2016|
|SYD/MEL||5:00pm Wednesday, 20 July 2016|
|SGP||2:00am Wednesday, 20 July 2016|
|PAR/BRU/STO||9:00am Wednesday, 20 July 2016|
|LON||8:00am Wednesday, 20 July 2016|
|TOR/NY||3:00am Wednesday, 20 July 2016|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3 for the client. The client will then conduct interviews.
Rate: The gross daily rate for the Consultant will between $2100 and $2600 per day depending of role fit.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.