BAF® Request: Melbourne-549-FS-CFO/Finance Manager or Finance /Strategy Consultant
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available professionals to respond to a service request.
A second Tier ADI in the “profit for members” sector which has strong ties with a significant Industry Superannuation fund, is looking to engage an experienced banking CFO/Finance Manager, or finance/strategy consultant with deep in-house experience, to assist in the finalisation of a detailed Business Plan and preparation of detailed 2018/19 budgets. The engagement is envisaged for a 4-6 week period.
The ADI has an agreed Strategy and has a formulated 5-year blue print. From this high-level strategy, and based on an existing draft Business Plan, the consultant will be required to engage with the ADI management to further define the business plan. In particular, further definition and clarity is required around the target market, size of market, opportunity flowing from the target market, and the approach required by the banking business to secure the identified potential opportunities.
To build the business plan and as part of the 5 year blue print, the ADI has developed a financial model incorporating a number of broad assumptions to support the growth in its basic banking business (eg deposits, lending, nim, capex, opex , capital to support the business, BD costs, marketing etc). The individual will be asked to assist in undertaking more detailed financial modelling (utilising the existing financial model), incorporating updates and refinement as necessary, to build out the budgets for the 2018/19 financial year.
This is a “hands-on” role.
Ideally the candidates should have:
- Extensive financial expertise gained in the banking industry.
- Experience in pulling together and reviewing:
- Experience in in sourcing relevant information to test plan / budget assumptions
- Work with detailed financial models
- Have the maturity to deal with senior management and, if required, be prepared to present outputs to senior management and/or the Board.
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: The role is due to commence beginning April and is expected to take approximately 4-6 weeks to complete.
Location: Melbourne CBD
Interstate and offshore candidates will only be considered if they pay their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: The daily gross rate for the engagement is $1500 – $2000 depending on experience
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.