BAF® Request: Myanmar-641-Telecommunication Business Consultant
A new ICG client, a leading telecom operator based in Myanmar is looking for a Senior Telecom Business Consultant reporting to company CxO as part of a significant ongoing multi-year transformation program.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Telecommunication Business Consultant to work within the broader client Team, alongside their executive team.
Reporting to client CxO, the successful accredited professional will be accountable for developing the following:
- Key growth strategy for the business
- Liaising with the internal & external Client stakeholders to understand current capabilities, and to form a view around their growth opportunities
- Developing the business plan for revenue growth
- Identify business opportunities to fuel growth
- Managing client relationship for ICG
The successful professional will primarily work with the client management team to develop a growth strategy and business plan. The successful professional will have deep experience in telecommunication markets. They will have a demonstrated track record of successfully managing similar assignments in organisations that led into solid business outcomes.
Ideally the accredited professional will have significant experience in:
- Significant experience (5-10 years) as a management consultant in the Telco space
- Complex multi-business industry expertise in commercial/marketing/product areas
- Experience in working as Industry/strategy consultant in the top tier management consulting firms
- Excellent written and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent client interactions and handling skills
- Dealing with a variety of stakeholders
- Deep knowledge of Telco trends and markets
- Capacity to put forward recommendations and suggest solutions
- Strategic and operational planning skills
- Willingness to relocate to Yangon, Myanmar for duration of the assignment
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Starting immediately for initial six month period with a potential to extend for a further three months.
Location: Yangon, Myanmar
Rates: Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on the level of experience and seniority, the monthly gross rate of up to US$20,000 all-inclusive, including own travel, accommodation expenses.
Close Date – Tuesday 4th June, 5pm AEST
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.