BAF® Request: PERTH-506-Services Internal Consulting Role – Strategy Project Lead
A Perth based services industry client is looking for a Strategy Project Lead with experience in both Financial Services and digital strategy.
The strategy project manager will be responsible for co-leading an internal consulting team to prepare a refreshed strategy and will bring to the team thought leadership and challenge, industry perspectives, significant experience in strategy formulation and c-suite stakeholder management skills.
The successful Accredited Professional will have:
- 5- 6 years management consulting experience from a leading global consultancy
- Must have a well-regarded MBA or equivalent qualifications
- Superior structured problem-solving abilities, using a hypothesis-driven approach
- Ability to manage a small, high-performing team to deliver high-quality outputs under time pressure
- Bring excellent communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to build instant rapport and confidence with c-suite executive
- Ability to foster strong working relationships with key senior clients
- Experience in both digital business models and financial services strongly preferred
Logistics, process & Rate
Logistics: Week of the 28th of August or asap after- 6- 8 weeks duration.
Location: Perth CBD.
Client prefers local resources (Perth) and is keen to build a long-term relationship, however, for the best candidates they will supply a travel reimbursement to local and offshore candidates that is equivalent to fortnightly return domestic interstate economy airfares and short-term apartment accommodation.
Rate: Daily gross rate will be $4000 – 4500 AUD.
Date and time specified below.
|AKL||07:00pm Wednesday, 23 August 2017|
|SYD/MEL||05:00pm Wednesday, 23 August 2017|
|SGP||03:00pm Wednesday, 23 August 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||09:00am Wednesday, 23 August 2017|
|LON||08:00am Wednesday, 23 August 2017|
|TOR/NY||03:00am Wednesday, 23 August 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.