BAF® Request: Regional Queensland-598-Ops Improvement -Manager
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
An ICG client is currently seeking an experienced consultant for a short-term contract basis. The engagement is a 12 week operations improvement project located in Regional QLD.
The client needs a Manager level Management Consultant with extensive operations experience in a heavy industrial setting and/or generalist management consulting experience – particularly focused on operations improvement.
Ideally the candidates should have:
- 10+ years of business/commercial experience in a heavy industrial setting OR 2+ years of consulting experience in a tier one firm (generalist in focus) plus proven line management experience
- must have fluent verbal and written English
- very strong verbal communication skills and ability influence line management as well as c-suite stakeholders
- strong PowerPoint and analytical skills with the ability to structure a clear storyline supported with high quality insightful slides containing high quality analysis and clear findings.
Candidates must also be able to:
- effectively lead a team of 2 consultants and a client team, working on parallel work streams
- set/agree daily priorities every morning to ensure the required outputs are delivered by each team member on a daily basis
- guide strategy/thinking and ensure delivery of improvements to or before target time frames
The project will be supported full time by an Associate Principal and part-time by a Partner. They will provide guidance and a sounding board throughout the engagement.
The engagement will be based in a heavy industrial manufacturing plant in regional QLD (travel to site provided), there is a 12 week program in place that aims to increase speed to market for their highly sought after industrial produce.
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: This is a 12 week contract. The client is looking to start in early October. If travel is required, the successful candidate will most likely fly to site on a Monday and back home on Thursday, with Friday as a work from home day or spent in the office in their locale.
Location: Regional QLD. Travel, accommodation and away from home meals will be provided by the client.
Offshore candidates will not be considered due to travel cost and time constraints.
Rates: Depending on level of experience, the daily rate for the successful candidate will be between $1,400 and $1650 net AUD per day plus GST.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.