BAF® Request: SGP/Jakarta-438-HR-Performance Management Consultant
A new ICG Jakarta based client is looking for a HR Performance Management Consultant to develop a performance management process, tools and training for its subsidiaries.
The successful Accredited Professional will be providing guidance and counselling on performance management initiatives; and developing, coordinating, and implementing workforce performance management framework. Works under minimal supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgement. This role reports to the ICG project lead.
The successful Accredited Professional will be accountable for a six month (3-4 day/month in Jakarta), focused on developing the Client’s performance management framework, including:
- The development and implementation of a company-wide performance management program and provides advice and recommendations to HR management and staff.
- The development and implementation of company core competencies and key performance measures into performance appraisal system.
- Providing oversight and support to ensure that performance measures are being used to effectively manage operations, identify and manage risks, and effect organizational change.
- Developing and conducting presentations and training to management and staff on the performance management process.
- May assist with developing and implementing company performance improvement plans.
Performance Management Consultant
The successful professional will have deep experience in HR practices, performance management processes and training.
Ideally the Accredited Professional will have:
- Significant experience (5+ years) as a Management HR Consultant.
- Five (5) years of professional human resources generalist experience.
- Direct experience developing, implementing or evaluating performance management
- Experience developing employee performance measures.
- Experience providing training to managers and/or employees on performance management systems.
- Indonesian / Bahasa speaker
Logistics, Rate & Process
Logistics: A six month (3-4 day/month in Jakarta). Starting in two weeks.
Location: Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel expenses, our client will provide accommodation (bed & breakfast).
Rate: Final amount to be negotiated, however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily gross rate for the Performance Management Consultant would be between $2,000 and $2,500/day.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||7:00pm Thursday, 16 February 2017|
|SYD/MEL||5:00pm Thursday, 16 February 2017|
|SGP||2:00pm Thursday, 16 February 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||7:00am Thursday, 16 February 2017|
|LON||6:00am Thursday, 16 February 2017|
|TOR/NY||1:00am Thursday, 16 February 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.