An existing ICG client is a highly-regarded global technology company based in Singapore.
The company needs an Employee Innovation Survey Consultant with experience in developing company-wide surveys.
The Consultant must be a self-starting, autonomous individual willing and able to take on full personal responsibility for delivering custom survey projects to full client satisfaction.
- Responsibilities will include seeking model inputs from internal stakeholders, reviewing and analysing the survey data under guidance from a senior ICG lead consultant
- Proactively stand as the go-to expert for Consulting’s Innovation survey capability
- Collaborate with ICG project team and provide input into the development of the employee innovation survey
- Custom survey work may include, but is not limited to, the tasks listed below:
- Develop well-crafted survey questionnaires that meet client needs and are feasible to execute
- Oversee survey programming and hosting, either internal or outsourced to an ICG provider
- Clean and recode final survey results
- Statistical analysis of final survey results, potentially including descriptive statistics, cross-tabulations, regressions, and cluster analysis
- Develop and implement analysis plans to interpret quantitative research result
- Generate strong, value-added customer insights and/or recommendations for the client
- Ensure professional and consistent client communication and presentations for custom survey research. When relevant, present or co-present at client meetings, support client engagements, and facilitate custom survey projects.
Your capabilities should include:
Creative yet analytical capability with initiative and excellent written communication skills in English. Ability to work well in an autonomous environment and is capable of driving new analysis and initiatives as well as making sure routine tasks are fulfilled efficiently and accurately.
Other requirements include:
- Survey/technical experience
- Proven experience and success developing high quality innovation survey questionnaires
- Minimum 5 years of specialized knowledge and analytical, workplace experience in survey research or other quantitative fields
- Knowledge and understanding of quantitative market research processes and methodologies; experience with qualitative market research also a plus
- Proficiency in statistics, including multivariate analysis via statistical software
- Client-facing consulting experience
- Ability to synthesize and prioritize vast amounts of information and produce summaries of research findings as well as ‘big picture’ stories
- Ability to clearly communicate research findings, implications and recommendations in a concise manner
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a group of ICG consultants to produce highly polished and professional finished products
- Ability to produce effective ideas under timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency using MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
Logistics, Rate & Process
Logistics: Immediate start, 5-7days with the potential to expand.
Rate: SGD $1,200 per day Gross.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||07:00pm Tuesday, 4 July 2017|
|SYD/MEL||05:00pm Tuesday, 4 July 2017|
|SGP||03:00pm Tuesday, 4 July 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||09:00am Tuesday, 4 July 2017|
|LON||08:00am Tuesday, 4 July 2017|
|TOR/NY||03:00am Tuesday, 4 July 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.