BAF® Request: SINGAPORE-595-Product Innovation Training–Senior Consultant
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
An existing ICG client is looking for an Innovation Consultant to design and develop “Product Innovation” training for their products development teams.
The purpose of this role is to develop and execute a best in class Product Innovation training framework for the client, ensuring that people capabilities are aligned in support of a large Product Generation transformation.
Senior Product Innovation Consultant
He/she will bring proven learning and development expertise with a focus on product innovation, including the following:
- Experience in piloting product innovation training
- Experience in preparing training materials to include:
– PowerPoint presentations
– Pre-read materials, agendas and follow up notes
– Use case examples, screen shots, facilitation guides/notes
– User guides and checklists
- Strong relationship building skills and be able to work effectively in a complex and multi-disciplinary stakeholder environment
- Experience in change management, supporting transformational programs would be highly valued
- Experience in technology related fields would be valued
- Deep knowledge and experience in innovation tools,methods and practices is required
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Starting in 1-2 months’ time.
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses, should travel to client site be required.
Rates: Final amount to be negotiated with the client, depending on level of experience and seniority, a packaged gross fee will be decided.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.