BAF® Request: SINGAPORE-596-Product Generation Process (Industrial Software)–Senior Consultant
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
An existing ICG client is looking for a Senior Product Generation Process Consultant to work with their product generation team to develop a robust product generation process for their products and solutions.
The successful accredited professional will be accountable to develop a complete product generation process, that fits the needs of the client, working with a selected multidisciplinary team of professionals, from different functions within the organization.
The successful professional will primarily work with a group of selected members from different disciplines, within our client’s organization, to develop a robust product generation process, structure and deploy a Phase-Stage product review process throughout a significant development initiative taken by the client.
The successful professional will have deep experience in product development and product generation processes. They will have demonstrated track record of successfully managing the product generation stages or complete product life cycle for large-scale programs.
Ideally the accredited professional will have significant experience in:
- 5 years relevant experience in product design and development with a solid understanding of the product lifecycle
- Significant experience in Product Phase Review, Stage Gate, Scrum and Agile methodologies in product generation processes
- Complex multi-business, multi-geography enterprises
- Technology related fields (ideally industrial software solutions)
- Leading the design and development of new product and product development best practices and tools
- Ensuring proper design and development documentation as per the Client’s Quality System. Creating new SOPs and maintaining all relevant SOPs
- Ensuring quality in a product’s development processes for usability, reliability, functionality, marketability, and manufacturability
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Starting immediately for four-month period with a potential to extend for a further two to three months, based on 4 days per months.
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses, should travel to client site be required.
Rates: Final amount to be negotiated with the client,however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily gross rate range for the Product Generation Consultant would be between SGD$1,200 and $1,400.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.