BAF® Request: Sydney-592-Senior Business Insurance Specialist
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
A highly regarded long term ICG financial services client is looking for a Senior Business Insurance Specialist to work with their senior management team to design and execute an insurance strategy for a very substantial new venture. The client is creating a complex new entity and is seeking a subject matter expert to work with the team to highlight insurance trade-offs, and develop a comprehensives and robust strategy for managing risks and insuring against them.
The Insurance Senior Subject Matter Expert will work with the program lead and his team to:
- Develop a comprehensive picture of the business risks associated with the new entity
- Review current insurable risks for existing elements which will comprise part of the entity
- Formulate an insurable risk strategy for the entity and syndicate insurance strategy with senior stakeholders
- Work with brokers and the clients’ procurement team to review options for sourcing insurance
- Design, plan and execute a sourcing project to find and purchase the necessary insurances for the entity
- Prepare an insurance register and renewal schedule for the new entity
Senior Insurance Specialist
The successful professional will have deep experience in the identification of insurance risks, and the selection and sourcing of insurance to manage those risks. They will have significant experience either as an insurance manager, or insurance souring executive for a major buyer of insurance, else they will have worked as an insurance broker guiding and supplying appropriate insurance solutions to major clients.
The successful professional will have demonstratable experience in working with senior executives to investigate, solve and implement insurance risk solutions for clients utilising Public Liability and Financial /General Lines insurance.
Ideally the accredited Professional will have:
- Significant experience (10+ years) as an insurance industry specialist,either as a senior broker or as an insurance manager or insurance sourcing professional within a large entity (preferable financial services)
- Banking, Wealth hand Insurance industry experience (both proprietary and intermediated business)
- Experience working collaboratively with senior executive teams in co-developing insurance solutions
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Duration & Time Commitment: The first phase is expected to take three months, but may extend as necessary. Senior Insurance Specialist working 100% time commitment.
Location: Sydney –The successful professional will be expected to work from the clients premises full time.
Interstate and offshore candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation.
Rates: The final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on level of experience and seniority the daily gross rate range would be between AUD$2,000 and $2,200
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.