BAF® Request: SYD-403-Head of Integration
A new ICG Australian client is looking for a Head of Integration to support the integration of over 10 entities aggregating across Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong.
The Head of Integration will be based in Sydney to develop the integration strategy and project plan and manage the benefits realisation program. The integration will create both revenue and cost synergies.
- Develop integration plan and identify the resources required
- Engage integration team members
- Engage leadership of the acquired entities
- Sell the strategy to the Board, investors and other stakeholders
- Build collaboration framework to deliver revenue synergies
- Manage cost synergy realisation
- Develop and implement a communication process through the implementation
- Successfully integrate the new businesses and handover to business as usual resources
Preferred Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years in general business management skills (i.e. operations management /commercial finance / process improvement or integration and change management).
- Minimum of 5 years integration and strategy experience at a top tier consultancy
- Excellent communication skills with variety of stakeholders
- Ability to manage ambiguity and support others
- Capable of managing performance and meeting targets
- Understanding of technology and services sectors desirable
Logistics, Process and Rate
Logistics: Sydney location.3-6 months’ assignment, commencing within a few weeks.
Offshore / Interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below
|AKL||7:00pm Tuesday, 20 September 2016|
|SYD/MEL||5:00pm Tuesday, 20 September 2016|
|SGP||3:00pm Tuesday, 20 September 2016|
|PAR/BRU/STO||9:00am Tuesday, 20 September 2016|
|LON||8:00am Tuesday, 20 September 2016|
|TOR/NY||3:00am Tuesday, 20 September 2016|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
Rates: Final amount to be negotiated, however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily gross rate range for the Head of Integration will be between AUD$2,200 – AUD$3,000.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.