BAF® Request: SYD-411-Digital Platform Development- Business Analysis and System design Consultants
A new ICG client is looking for two consultants with Account Management and Business Analysis expertise to support an existing ICG Professional design and implement a new digital platform / CRM system. The system will be designed to support Account Managers to manage customer portfolios.
The client is a NSW Government body managing a large portfolio of top tier firms. This is an opportunity to work with a small team to produce an innovative shared platform that can significantly improve the capability of internal teams in managing their portfolios and provide executives with unparalleled oversight across the business.
The existing Professional is looking for consultants with account management AND business analysis / system implementation skills to work as part of the internal client project team. The client project team will work with the selected external vendors (Platform providers) to implement the new system.
The successful professionals will be required to have and showcase the following skills:
Project/ IT Skills –CRM project
- Extensive business analysis skills and experience including identification of business requirements, process mapping, query report design, strong business analytics skills, dashboard and interface design and design of test scripts as required (i.e. ability to support selected external vendor)
- System design and implementation experience including CRM or similar digital platforms
- Project Management skills and qualifications
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to converse with a number of internal and external stakeholders to determine business requirements to assist with design
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a small team environment
- Understanding of and ability to work under an Agile Methodology
- Ability to assist in training of staff and documentation of processes (part of the transition process).
- Conversant with a number of analytical support tools: excel, PowerPoint, Visio, outlook, document management, processing mapping etc.
Client Relationship Skills
- Insurance and claims management knowledge and experience (mandatory)
- Client/ Account management experience -to potentially support existing Account Managers with any overflow work during a short Transition phase under the new system. In addition skills will contribute to system design.
- Good understanding of Risk Management (risk monitoring and assessment)
Logistics, Process and Rate
Logistics: Sydney CBD location. Anticipated start date is 25 October. The role is full-time (5 days per week) with an engagement period of 4 months. The consultants will be reporting directly to the existing ICG Professional heading the Transformation.
Offshore / Interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||7:00pm Monday, 17 October 2016|
|SYD/MEL||5:00pm Monday, 17 October 2016|
|SGP||2:00pm Monday, 17 October 2016|
|PAR/BRU/STO||8:00am Monday, 17 October 2016|
|LON||7:00am Monday, 17 October 2016|
|TOR/NY||2:00am Monday, 17 October 2016|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
Rates: The Gross daily rate for each Consultant will be $1100 per day inclusive of GST.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.