BAF® Request: SYD-418-GOV-Transform
An existing ICG client is looking for a Program Director to work with their new Executive team to manage the establishment and execution of a new NSW government transport regulator.
The successful accredited professional will be accountable for governing and directing the new regulator’s program of work including:
- overseeing and coordinates delivery of multiple projects, work streams and activities for the new transport regulator, including management of inter- dependencies.
- working collaboratively with stream leads, key staff and executives throughout the broader transport cluster
- promotes the program’s strategic objectives, and
- contributes to the successful delivery of proposed changes and outcomes within program budget.
This is a competitive process with another external firm.
The successful professional will setup and direct the Program Governance process and manage an integrated Project Management Plan and project schedule, program deliverables, key activities, milestones, project resources and interdependencies for effective program delivery.
The successful professional will have deep experience in Program Governance and managing senior executives. They will have demonstrated track record of successfully managing the planning, governance and delivery of medium-scale programs.
Ideally the accredited professional will have significant experience in:
- Significant experience (10+ years) as a management consultant and Program Director
- Establishing robust and outcome focus Regulatory unit within a new and innovative environment
- Government and Regulatory Services expertise
- Effectively dealing with a variety of governmental and external stakeholders
Logistics, Process and Rate
Logistics: Sydney location; Starting immediately for initial three-month period with a potential to extend for a further two to six months.
Interstate and offshore candidates are welcome to apply but are required to meet their own travel and accommodation costs
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||7:00pm Monday, 31 October 2016|
|SYD/MEL||5:00pm Monday, 31 October 2016|
|SGP||2:00pm Monday, 31 October 2016|
|PAR/BRU/STO||8:00am Monday, 31 October 2016|
|LON||7:00am Monday, 31 October 2016|
|TOR/NY||2:00am Monday, 31 October 2016|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
Rates: Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily gross rate range for the Program Director would be between $3,000 and $3,500.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.