BAF® Request: SYD-421-Senior Consultants
A new ICG client is currently seeking 2 or 3 experienced senior consultants on a short-term contract basis. One engagement is an 8 week strategy project and the second engagement is a 4 week commercial due diligence (CDD).
The client needs two Associate Principal level management consultants with extensive commercial due diligence and solid strategy experience.
Ideally the candidates should have:
- 10+ years of business/commercial experience including 3+ years of strategy consulting experience
- must have fluent verbal and written English
- very strong verbal communication skills
- very strong PowerPoint skills with the ability to structure a clear storyline supported with high quality insightful slides containing high quality analysis and clear findings.
Candidates must also be able to:
- effectively lead a team of 3 to 5 consultants/industry experts to work on parallel work streams
- set/agree daily priorities every morning to ensure the required outputs are delivered by each team member on a daily basis
Each project will be supported by an experienced part-time Principal and/or Director from the client who will provide guidance and a sounding board through both engagements.
The first engagement is focused on developing an expansion strategy for a medical services business and will run for 8 weeks. The client wants assistance with:
- Validating the growth strategy
- Conducting detailed market diligence
- Identifying key value drivers and appropriate market entry strategy/operating model
- Identifying and completing preliminary due diligence on proposed targets
- Conducting detailed due diligence and deal execution on prioritised targets
The second engagement is a 4 week high profile CDD focused on an acquisition of a large structural steel products manufacturing and distribution business. The focus of this CDD is on quantifying the realistic EBITDA upside potential across 6 business units. This will be assessed through interviews; an assessment of the target’s operations; financial analysis; and financial scenario modelling. We have a steel manufacturing expert on the team as well as several people with strong operational backgrounds who you will have access to.
Logistics, Process & Rate
Logistics: The client’s expectation is looking for an immediate start and that the role will require three or four days’ effort a week over a five to eight week period (dependent on responsiveness of suppliers to meeting requests).
Logistics, Process and Rate
Logistics: The client is looking to start on 21st November. These are a 4 & 8 week contract.
Location: Sydney CBD. Some 1-2 day trips will be required to client sites located in a few different Australian cities to conduct site visits and interviews. The client is prepared to cover flight costs for the shortlisted candidates for the interview.
Travel, accommodation and away from home meals will be paid by the client for the successful professional.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||7:00pm Tuesday, 15 November 2016|
|SYD/MEL||5:00pm Tuesday, 15 November 2016|
|SGP||2:00pm Tuesday, 15 November 2016|
|PAR/BRU/STO||7:00am Tuesday, 15 November 2016|
|LON||6:00am Tuesday, 15 November 2016|
|TOR/NY||1:00am Tuesday, 15 November 2016|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
Rates: Depending on level of experience, the daily rate for the successful candidate will be between $1,800 and $2000 AUD per day plus GST.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.