BAF® Request: SYD-434-TECH-Cyber Security Risk Consultant
A new ICG client is looking for a Cyber Security Risk Consultant to work with this ASX listed Medical Device company for a high-level review of cyber security risks. Focus will be on evaluation of cyber security baselining, gap analysis and recommendation to the client’s Risk and Audit Committee.
The successful Accredited Professional will be accountable for a short, targeted review of the Client’s cyber security risk exposures including:
- Understand client’s data management and infrastructure strategy and associated risk management framework with particular focus on cyber security risks.
- Review and evaluate current risk management strategies related to cyber security risks, to ensure current, emerging and future risks are identified, evaluated and mitigated
- Submit Cyber Security Risk Recommendation Report to the client’s Risk and Audit Committee, to ensure gaps, mitigation and controls can be managed effectively.
Cyber Security Risk Consultant
The successful professional will have deep experience in conducting Cyber Security Risk Assessments.
Ideally the Accredited Professional will have:
- Significant experience (10+ years) as a Management Consultant/Audit with Cyber Security Risk expertise, including best practice frameworks such as NIST.
- Broad-based, mature understanding of infrastructure and security technologies, strategy and operations.
- Exposure to Medical devices industry is desirable, but not essential.
Logistics, Rate & Process
Location: Sydney location; Starting immediately for 5 working day review.
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily gross rate for the Cyber Risk Specialist would be between $2,800 and $3,200/day for the 5-day assignment.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||7:00pm Tuesday,7 February 2017|
|SYD/MEL||5:00pm Tuesday,7 February 2017|
|SGP||2:00pmTuesday,7 February 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||7:00am Tuesday,7 February 2017|
|LON||6:00am Tuesday,7 February 2017|
|TOR/NY||1:00am Tuesday,7 February 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.