BAF® Request: SYD-439-CDD-Associate Principal level Management Consultant
A new ICG client is currently seeking an experienced Associate Principal level consultant on a short-term contract basis. The engagement is a 3 week commercial due diligence (CDD)
The client needs an Associate Principal level management consultant with extensive commercial due diligence experience.
Ideally the candidates should have:
- 10+ years of business/commercial experience including 3+ years of CDD experience
- must have fluent verbal and written English
- very strong verbal communication skills
- very strong PowerPoint skills with the ability to structure a clear storyline supported with high quality insightful slides containing high quality analysis and clear findings
Candidates must also be able to:
- effectively lead a team of 3 consultants to work on parallel work streams
- set/agree daily priorities every morning to ensure the required outputs are delivered by each team member on a daily basis
The project will be supported by an experienced part-time Principal and/or Director from the client who will provide guidance and a sounding board through both engagements.
The engagement is focused on developing an expansion strategy for an office supplies business and will run for 3 weeks. The client wants assistance with:
- Validating the growth strategy
- Conducting detailed market diligence
- Identifying key value drivers and appropriate market entry strategy/operating model
- Identifying and completing preliminary due diligence on proposed targets
- Conducting detailed due diligence and deal execution on prioritised targets
Logistics, Rate & Process
Logistics: The client is looking to start on 13th February. This is a 3 week contract.
Location: Sydney CBD
Offshore candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: Depending on level of experience, the daily rate for the successful candidate will be between $1,800 and $2000 AUD per day plus GST.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||8:00pm Thursday, 9 February 2017|
|SYD/MEL||6:00pm Thursday, 9 February 2017|
|SGP||3:00pm Thursday, 9 February 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||8:00am Thursday, 9 February 2017|
|LON||7:00am Thursday, 9 February 2017|
|TOR/NY||2:00am Thursday, 9 February 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.