BAF® Request: SYD-443-Senior Business Analyst
An existing ICG client is wishing to appoint a Senior Business Analyst with broad experience in the wealth industry to lead the migration of retail clients to a new platform.
The ICG client is seeking to migrate 15,000 retail clients (in bulk) from an old master trust to a new platform, with clients primarily holding super pension accounts. There are six products in total identified for transition, with no APL gaps expected for investments nor policy definition gaps for insurance. The BA will be the primary conduit between the business and IT, responsible for mapping product specifications in detail for coding into transition templates. The successful candidate’s responsibilities will be to:
- Work with the business to define the six products in sufficient detail to allow for coding and subsequent migration
- Work with IT to translate the needs of the business into transition templates
- Identify data governance and quality issues where further attention is required
- Client data gaps
- Data formatting issues
- Data definition issues
The successful ICG accredited professional will have significant experience including:
- 5+ years at a leading data management / wealth sector consulting firm
- Experience in the Australian financial services sector, ideally wealth management and superannuation
- Experience in Acurity and/or OneOffice
- Understanding of insurance bond product design
- Demonstrated experience working with semi-structured and/or unstructured data and data repositories used for data mining and innovation analysis, ideally in the context of wealth industry platform transitions
- Extensive experience of data strategy development and governance
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of how data quality affects business decisions
- Outstanding EQ and communications capabilities (oral and written)
Logistics, Rate & Process
Logistics: Sydney location but work could be completed remotely; start date ASAP; four week expected project duration
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: Depending on level of experience and seniority, the gross daily rate range would be between AU$1750 and AU$2000 per day, excluding GST
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||7:00pm Thursday, 16 March 2017|
|SYD/MEL||5:00pm Thursday, 16 March 2017|
|SGP||2:00pm Thursday, 16 March 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||7:00am Thursday, 16 March 2017|
|LON||6:00am Thursday, 16 March 2017|
|TOR/NY||2:00am Thursday, 16 March 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.