BAF® Request: SYD-450-Government-Program Manager/Director
A leading Boutique Consultancy specializing in Change Management and Transformation is seeking an Program Manager/Director to manage large shared services project in a fast moving and agile government department. This is a high profile role and will report to a senior director with in the boutique consultancy and a senior resource within the client on a day to day basis.
The successful consultant will have 10+ years of experience at a consulting firm or equivalent industry experience managing a large program. Your implementation and advisory skills will be highly developed and you will have the ability to provide solutions for the most complex of client programs.
Ideally the consultant will have experience in:
- Delivering Corporate Services and/or Shared Service transformation initiatives to top-tier clients
- Experience in best practice methodologies for shared services implementation with an ability to provide guidance support to senior executives
- Experience in managing teams across process, technology and organizational change management
- A proven program/project management governance mindset and methodology/approach
- Experience in managing and delivering Business Process Outsourcing transitions and integrating Managed Service providers into organizations
- The ability to ensure effective prioritisation and dependency management
- Superior stakeholder management and influencing skills across all levels of an organization
- The ability to manage cross functional teams of over 40-50 resources
Logistics, Rate & Process
Logistics: Immediate start. Expected duration 9 months with a possibility of extending to 12 months.
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: Daily Gross Rate $2000
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||7:00pm Thursday, 30 March 2017|
|SYD/MEL||5:00pm Thursday, 30 March 2017|
|SGP||2:00pm Thursday, 30 March 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||7:00am Thursday, 30 March 2017|
|LON||6:00am Thursday, 30 March 2017|
|TOR/NY||2:00am Thursday, 30 March 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.