BAF® Request: SYD-453-Government- Commercial Lead
An ICG client is seeking a Commercial Lead to manage the commercial elements of a transformation program for a government agency undergoing significant change. This is a high profile role and will report to the Director of Delivery within the client.
The successful professional will work within an existing program team and will take accountability for:
- Developing a commercial plan for a strategic partner (or partners) for network operations & maintenance and customer service.
- Developing a sourcing strategy for supporting IT systems (OSS and BSS).
- Preparing materials for a series of ‘go to market’ activities (RFT, RFI).
- Leading, negotiating and implementing any changes in existing contractual arrangements as well as negotiating with new suppliers/partners
- Managing operational delivery and the performance of suppliers/partners.
The successful professional will have experience creating and executing a commercial strategy, while building value and minimising risk.
Ideally the accredited professional will have:
- Experience in managing complex commercial and contractual relationships involving telecommunications and/or IT vendors, including review and analysis of supplier performance.
- Experience exploring alternative commercial models and evaluating supplier contracts and service agreements
- Strong stakeholder management, interpersonal, relationship-building and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor degree in Commerce/Business or Legal Disciplines will be highly regarded along with experience in a large corporate environment or consultancy firm.
Logistics, Rate & Process
Logistics: Starting immediately for 6 months. Potential to extend.
Location: Sydney CBD.
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: Daily gross rate is $1200
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||12:00noon Wednesday, 12 April 2017|
|SYD/MEL||10:00am Wednesday, 12 April 2017|
|SGP||8:00am Wednesday, 12 April 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||8:00am Wednesday, 12 April 2017|
|LON||1:00am Wednesday, 12 April 2017|
|TOR/NY||8:00pm Tuesday, 11 April 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.