BAF® Request: SYD-454-Government-Information Architect
An ICG client is seeking an Information Architect to provide specialist expertise in the development of information architecture for the domains of network operations and customer service in a telecommunications network transformation program. This is a high profile role and will report to the Director of Delivery
The successful professional will work within an existing program team and will:
- Define the baseline and target data architecture for Operating Support Systems (OSS) and components of customer service.
- Prepare data views, gap analyses, improvement plans, roadmaps and data governance.
- Review and update commercial documentation ensuring the client can source appropriate information systems and solutions from the market.
The professional will need to define ‘current state’ without complete technology and business architecture references. The professional will work with a diverse range of stakeholders, in a complex environment during a period of business change.
Ideally the accredited professional will have:
- Experience defining information architecture.
- Business and systems analysis expertise.
- Experience in a telecommunications or a network-related industry.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
Logistics, Rate & Process
Logistics: Starting immediately for 6 months. Potential to extend.
Location: Sydney CBD.
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: Daily gross rate is $1100
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||12:00noon Wednesday, 12 April 2017|
|SYD/MEL||10:00am Wednesday, 12 April 2017|
|SGP||8:00am Wednesday, 12 April 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||2:00am Wednesday, 12 April 2017|
|LON||1:00am Wednesday, 12 April 2017|
|TOR/NY||8:00pm Tuesday, 11 April 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.