BAF® Request: SYD-455-Government-Process Analyst
An ICG client is seeking a Process Analyst to work as a key member of atransformation program to create a series of documented processes for the network operations function of a telecommunication carrier. This role will report to the Director of Delivery within the client.
The successful professional will work within an existing program team and will take accountability for:
- Process engineering and automation for a range of critical network operations and customer service activities.
- Conducting process review and redesign workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users.
- Documenting processes, procedures and information using a business process framework and establishing a library of approved processes.
- Creating and implementing process design guidelines and standards.
- Educating business users regarding standards for managing and operating business processes.
The successful professional will have demonstrated practical experience in process analysis within a large/complex corporate environment.
Ideally the accredited professional will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Economics, IT or Engineering.
- Experience in the use of process methodologies.
- Knowledge of business process modelling notations or process documentation methodologies.
- Experience in telecommunications operations is beneficial.
Logistics, Rate & Process
Logistics: Starting immediately for 6 months. Potential to extend.
Location: Sydney CBD.
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: Daily gross rate is $1100
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||12:00noon Thursday, 13 April 2017|
|SYD/MEL||10:00am Thursday, 13 April 2017|
|SGP||8:00am Thursday, 13 April 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||2:00am Thursday, 13 April 2017|
|LON||1:00am Thursday, 13 April 2017|
|TOR/NY||8:00pm Wednesday, 12 April 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.