BAF® Request: SYD-456-Government-Business Analyst
An ICG client is undergoing significant change as part of a network build program and is seeking a Business Analyst to analyse the financial, business, process and technical requirements of bringing new network infrastructure into operations. The role will report to the Director of Delivery within the client.
The successful professional will work within an existing program team and will:
- Evaluate the current workflow for site acceptance across the many participants in the value chain, seeking to discover any resource shortages, gaps or risks.
- Define the standard roles, hand-offs, processes, policies and governance for managing site acceptance into operations.
- Establish systems, data and reporting to support the transition of new sites into operations.
- Apply process engineering techniques to forecast resource constraints and automate the site acceptance process.
- Define a certification process, using an independent third party, for site acceptance.
Ideally the accredited professional will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Commerce, IT or Engineering
- Three or more years of business analysis experience / capability in a similar environment.
- Process engineering and automation experience with a complex telecommunications network construction operation well regarded.
- Attention to detail and a strong ethic of quality control.
Logistics, Rate & Process
Logistics: Starting immediately for 6 months. Potential to extend.
Location: Sydney CBD.
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: Daily gross rate is $1100
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||12:00noon Thursday, 13 April 2017|
|SYD/MEL||10:00am Thursday, 13 April 2017|
|SGP||8:00am Thursday, 13 April 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||2:00am Thursday, 13 April 2017|
|LON||1:00am Thursday, 13 April 2017|
|TOR/NY||8:00pm Wednesday, 12 April 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.