BAF® Request: SYD-460-FS-Strategy-Senior Expert Advisor
An existing member-based ICG client is a leader in their field, focused on providing the highest quality products and services to customers in the insurance industry.
The client is looking to diversify its services and is considering assessing opportunities in adjunct areas to insurance such as lending. The segment focus for the lending business is predominantly the SME space i.e. business up to 200 employees, extending also to smaller mid-tier corporates.
The client seeks a strong Senior Expert Advisor to join the team bringing expertise in lending from a holistic perspective of investigating strategic options for market entry, evaluating different business model options and developing a business case.
Senior Expert Advisor
The Senior Expert Advisor will bring 15+ years’ experience gained in a corporate environment and/or working for a consulting firm.
He/she will bring proven expert advisory skills with a focus on building a lending business in the SME, mid-tier corporate market, including the following:
- Hands on experience and a proven track record in setting up and managing a lending business for a financial services institution
- Strong strategy skills and business development skills, ideally gained in a senior corporate role or as a principal level, director in a leading professional services firm.
- Experience in strategy development in Financial Services and in particular for lending business, assessing market opportunities, identifying possible market entry routes, including but not limited to considering preferred banking partnerships, entry options through mortgage brokers etc.
- Expertise in robust financial evaluation of the respective options
- Solid experience in developing a business case and writing board papers as well as presenting recommendations to senior audiences
- Ability to engage and manage multiple senior stakeholders
Logistics, Rate & Process
Logistics: Start date: mid-June, full time basis for approximately 12 weeks, with a possibility for further extension.
Interstate and offshore candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: Final amount to be negotiated with the client however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily gross rate range for the Senior Expert Advisor would be between AUD$1,800 and AUD $2,000.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||11:00am Monday, 15 May 2017|
|SYD/MEL||09:00am Monday, 15 May 2017|
|SGP||07:00am Monday, 15 May 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||01:00am Monday, 15 May 2017|
|LON||12:00 midnight Monday, 15 May 2017|
|TOR/NY||07:00pm Sunday, 14 May 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.