BAF® Request: SYD-465-Associate Principal level consultant
A new ICG client is currently seeking an experienced Associate Principal level consultant on a short-term contract basis. The engagement is to be a 2-3 week commercial due diligence (CDD), with potential for follow on work on future CDD’s. In this instance, we’re interested in hearing from people that have certain availability for either 2-3 weeks in June.
The client needs an Associate Principal level management consultant with extensive commercial due diligence experience.
Ideally the candidates should have:
- 10+ years of business/commercial experience including 3+ years of CDD experience
- must have fluent verbal and written English
- very strong verbal communication skills
- very strong PowerPoint skills with the ability to structure a clear storyline supported with high quality insightful slides containing high quality analysis and clear findings
Candidates must also be able to:
- effectively lead a team of 3 consultants/work streams
- set/agree daily priorities every morning to ensure the required outputs are delivered by each team member on a daily basis
The project will be supported by an experienced part-time Principal and/or Partner from the client, who will provide guidance and a sounding board through the engagements.
The engagement is focused on developing an expansion, cost reduction strategy for a national retail business. The client wants assistance with:
- Validating the growth strategy
- Conducting detailed market diligence
- Identifying key value drivers and appropriate market entry strategy/operating model
- Identifying and completing preliminary due diligence on proposed targets
- Conducting detailed due diligence and deal execution on prioritised targets
Logistics, Rate & Process
Logistics: The client is looking to start in early June (final day to be finalised). This is a 2-3 week contract but follow on work is likely as the client’s deal pipeline is strong.
Location: Sydney CBD. Candidates from other Australian capital cities will be considered and flights, accommodation and meals (breakfast and dinner) will be covered for the duration of the project.
Offshore candidates will not be considered.
Rate: Depending on level of experience, the daily gross rate for the successful candidate will be $2000 AUD plus GST.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||07:00pm Wednesday, 31 May 2017|
|SYD/MEL||05:00pm Wednesday, 31 May 2017|
|SGP||03:00pm Wednesday, 31 May 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||09:00am Wednesday, 31 May 2017|
|LON||08:00am Wednesday, 31 May 2017|
|TOR/NY||03:00am Wednesday, 31 May 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.