BAF® Request: SYD-475-Business Analyst
A relatively new ICG client is a highly-regarded financial services provider in Australia and based in Sydney.
The company needs a business analyst with experience in developing risk or pricing models for lending.
- Responsibilities will include seeking model inputs from internal stakeholders, reviewing and analysing the data and conducting sensitivity analysis under guidance from a senior ICG consultant
Your capabilities should include:
- Experience with similar analysis with lending models
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor level degree in Commerce, Business, Information Technology or Finance; or equivalent IT industry experience
- Polished skills in communicating, both written and oral, with a broad range of internal and external clients
- Customer relationship management?
Logistics, Rate & Process
Logistics: immediate start. Initial 12 week contract at 2 days per week
Rate: $1,250 AUD per day Gross.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||07:00pm Friday, 30 June 2017|
|SYD/MEL||05:00pm Friday, 30 June 2017|
|SGP||03:00pm Friday, 30 June 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||09:00am Friday, 30 June 2017|
|LON||08:00am Friday, 30 June 2017|
|TOR/NY||03:00am Friday, 30 June 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.