BAF® Request: SYD-554-PMO-Project and Program Consultant
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
A new ICG client is a NSW government agency. The client seeks a Project and Program Consultant to lead a review and transformation of its internal PMO capability. Working with the existing PMO team in designing and executing a transformation in PMO management capability uplift, specifically reporting and fit for purpose project controls
Work with the businesses to define the strategic uplift required and map out the multi-year plan.
The client is seeking to establish a Program Office that is:
- Light-touch – providing high level oversight of projects that are to be delivered by business Divisions;
- High-performing – identifying and resolving program conflicts, driving effectiveness and results through a supportive approach to the business Divisions,
- Executive-focused – through straightforward and actionable reporting that supports high quality decisions, and
- Well-governed – with robust governance practices, and program risks properly identified and mitigated.
Ideally the accredited professional will have significant recent (within the last 2 years preferred) experience in;
Assessing the planned program and intent of portfolio of initiatives already identified and
potential of the program overall.
Advising on, developing and deploying Program Office governance and management processes and systems that can effectively support delivery of the agreed initiatives. This would be expected to include:
- strong governance and oversight procedures,
- credible gateway methodologies for the validation of proposed initiatives,
- road-mapping that intelligently balances complexity and simplicity
- light-tough program management that scales flexibly between contained,
- single-Division initiatives, and complex inter-Divisional initiatives,
- requirements for and allocation of program resources, including the
- utilisation of a collaboration hub,
- reporting that is clear and accurate, and appropriately surfaces risks and
- exceptions for executive attention
- advice on appropriate program communications, and advice on staffing
- requirements and role design for the Program Office.
Based on the outcomes above the assignment may be extended to:
3. Execution, Monitoring and Controlling:
Providing the appropriate resources to support client Program Office staff to establish, monitor and control the delivery of the agreed program.
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Commencing Mid May for 25 to 30 days over 11 weeks as part of a 3 to 4 person team
Location: Sydney or North Sydney CBD
Interstate and offshore candidates will only be considered if they pay their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: Daily gross rate $1600 to $1850 AUD dependent on skills and experience
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.