BAF® Request: SYD-555-FS- Experienced ex top-tier level analyst consultant
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
An existing ICG client in the retail financial services industry is looking for an experienced ex top-tier analyst level consultant to assist with a deep dive diagnostic and strategy design project related to a core part of their business.
The successful accredited professional will:
- Work with an ICG principal (ex-top tier) and cross-functional client team to run a major diagnostic and strategy design exercise
- Collaborate closely with the client strategy team to validate project insights and recommendations
- Bring strong qualitative analytical and problem-solving skillset to the project
- Conduct interviews, engage with the client team to collect data and test findings
- Lead specific deep dives, develop findings and articulate recommendations
- Develop business cases and support the design and implementation of selected initiatives
- Prepare presentations to senior stakeholders
- Coordinate with other resources from involved business units and functions providing support and coordination where required
The Accredited Professional must have the following qualifications:
- Acted at consultant level at a major branded firm for 4+ years (or post MBA level for 2+ years)
- Experience working in retail banking (preferred) or other areas in the financial services industry
- Experience with diagnostic projects involving heavy analysis
- Experience with strategy design projects
- Ability to manage complex analysis tasks across multiple stakeholders and hypotheses
- Strong problem solving and verbal communication
- Ability to prepare compelling client presentations with some senior guidance
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: The project has recently commenced. The analyst is expected to join the project ASAP and work on the program at 100% allocation. The project will run for circa. 12 weeks.
Location: Sydney CBD
Interstate and offshore candidates will only be considered if they pay their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: Final amount to be negotiated with the client. The client is targeted at $2,000 gross per day.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.