BAF® Request: SYD-556-FS-A Experienced People and Change Consultant
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
A new relationship with a Global Big 4 Consulting Practice working for an Australian Big 4 Bank is seeking a Experienced People and Change Consultant: Stakeholder Identification and Mapping
The Consultant will be working as part of a larger Procurement Process Transformation team from a global big 4 Accounting/Consulting firm working for an Australian big 4 Bank.
The role will involve identifying internal and external (vendor) stakeholders and developing an initial stakeholder map.
The consultant will report into a Director from the big 4 Consulting firm who is leading the engagement. The work forms part of a bigger people and change engagement that is part of the procurement transformation for the bank.
The successful accredited professional will have:
- 3-5 years of top-tier people and change/process transformation consulting experience equivalent to Manager level
- Experience in stakeholder identification and mapping
- Experience in procurement transformation is a bonus
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and powerpoint skills
- Strong team work ethic
- Excellent client interaction and handling skills
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Starts Mid-April and is full-time for approx 8 weeks
Interstate and offshore candidates will only be considered if they pay their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: Gross daily rate of $1100 + GST
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.