BAF® Request: SYD-557-CDD-Manager Level Consultant
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
A new ICG client is currently seeking an experienced Manager level consultant on a short-term contract basis. The engagement is to be a 2-3 week commercial due diligence (CDD), with potential for follow on work on future CDD’s. In this instance, we’re interested in hearing from people that have certain availability for either 2-3 weeks, commencing in April (likely start 16th April).
The client needs a Manager level consultant with extensive commercial due diligence experience.
Ideally the candidates should have:
- 7+ years of business/commercial experience including 3+ years of CDD experience
- must have fluent verbal and written English
- very strong verbal communication skills
- very strong PowerPoint skills with the ability to structure a clear storyline supported with high quality insightful slides containing high quality analysis and clear findings
Candidates must also be able to:
- effectively lead a team of 2 consultants/work streams
- set/agree daily priorities every morning to ensure the required outputs are delivered by each team member on a daily basis
The project will be supported by an experienced Associate Principal as well as a part-time Principal and/or Partner from the client, who will provide guidance and a sounding board through the engagements.
The engagement is focused on developing an expansion, cost reduction strategy for a national retail business.
The client wants assistance with:
- Validating the growth strategy
- Conducting detailed market diligence
- Identifying key value drivers and appropriate market entry strategy/operating model
- Identifying and completing preliminary due diligence on proposed targets
- Conducting detailed due diligence and deal execution on prioritised targets
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: The client is looking to start in early April (final day to be finalised). This is a 2-3 week contract but follow on work is likely as the deal pipeline is strong.
Location: Sydney CBD.
Candidates from other Australian capital cities will be considered and flights, accommodation and meals (breakfast and dinner) will be covered for the duration of the project.
Offshore candidates will not be considered
Rate: Depending on level of experience, the daily rate for the successful candidate will be $1500 AUD plus GST.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.