BAF® Request: SYD-565-Organisational Design and Implementation Specialist
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
A new ICG Client is looking for a seasoned HR professional to lead and implement an organisational redesign.
The Organisational Design & Implementation Specialist will focus initially on reviewing the target organisational design, roles and responsibilities, staff KPIs and incentives and work with the executive team on any recommended changes based on best practices. Working very closely with the newly appointed CEO (one of the initial co-founders of the organisation), the specialist will then transition into implementation of the design and be responsible for organisational and HR change program including the writing of job descriptions, and internal placements based on defined capabilities, experience and desired business outcomes, set-up of KPIs and staff incentives.
Accountabilities will include:
- Quickly becoming familiar with the way the business currently works, it’s near and long-term goals and objectives
- Review the preliminary target organisational design, job responsibilities, KPIs and provide expert advice on improvements or alternatives
- Design the appropriate management operating rhythm and model most appropriate to balance accountability, ownership, and execution across the business
- Build and own the 6-month implementation plan (including specific tasks such as writing job descriptions, KPIs and incentives, change management and communication planning) to ensure the business smoothly transitions to the new operating model and is set up for success
- Act in the full capacity of a seasoned HR change agent in support if the newly appointed CEO
The successful Accredited Professional will have:
- Previous and significant experience in organisational design/restructuring projects in medium sized , fast-paced and high growth businesses (Ideally having grown from <50 to >200 FTE)
- The ability to work with the executive team as the high-level organisation implementation level as well as take ownership of detailed job description writing, KPI and incentives alignment
- Have 10+ years experience in organisational design and implementation
- Experience in HR and new organisational design principles
- Ideally previous and significant experience in technology/software companies having moved from service/consulting to product centric model,
enthusiasm to get their “hands dirty”/be at the “coal face” by going straight into implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Commencing immediately for 6 months, with the initial 2 weeks being full time and the remainder 2 or 3 days a week
Interstate and offshore candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation.
Rate: Daily gross rate range based on level of experience: $1,500 – $2,000
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.