BAF® Request: SYD-BAF364 – Program Manager Superannuation / Investment Entity Setup
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available professionals to respond to a service request.
A Tier 1 Australian bank requires a Program Manager to complete the implementation of the Entity setup stream for its new Superannuation and Investments structure.
The Program Manager will report into the Program Director and be part of a broad team that has commenced the re-engineering of the bank’s Superannuation, Investment and Insurance businesses.
The project scope includes:
- Working with the IT team to understand the universe of data elements for the business
- Understand key business drivers for the organization by collaborating with appropriate business leaders
- Finalisation of the new Entity’s setup
- Preparation and submission of papers for Regulator approval
- Preparation of Board papers
- Development and implementation of a new operating model (governance, organizational design, service arrangements, processes, etc) to operationalise the new Entity.
The individual will direct, work with, and be supported by an existing team to complete the implementation of this project stream. With a direct team of approximately 20FTE, plus support from various 3rd party Legal and Tax advisors, the Program Manager will liaise directly with the Business Owner on a daily basis and face into obtaining the required regulatory approvals needed to setup the new entity.
Specifically the role will be required to:
- ‘Hit the ground running’ by quickly taking over from the existing project manager
- Drive the completion of publish milestones
- Manage key relationships both internal and with 3rd party vendors
- Produce formal reporting to various governance forums
- At least 10 years of proven delivery experience.
- Ability to operate in a truly agile way (daily decisioning, defining whilst implementing, ability to deal with ambiguity)
- Excellent stakeholder management with the ability to influence individuals to deliver best outcomes for all stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with a strong focus on accuracy of statements
- Experience in commercial and legal dealings
- Experience within Financial Services and specifically within the Wealth and Superannuation domains.
- An understanding of Stronger Super and Successor Fund Transfer processes is preferred though not essential.
Logistics, Process and Rate
Logistics: The majority of work will be undertaken out of the organisation’s Sydney’s office and the individual will be required to be based in the Sydney office full-time with occasional travel to Melbourne.
An immediate start, full time, until end September 2016, with a possibility to extend until end of 2016.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||7:00pm Wednesday, 13 April 2016|
|SYD/MEL||5:00pm Wednesday,13 April 2016|
|SGP||3:00pm Wednesday,13 April 2016|
|PAR/BRU/STO||9:00am Wednesday,13 April 2016|
|LON||8:00am Wednesday,13 April 2016|
|TOR/NY||3:00am Wednesday,13 April 2016|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
Rates: Dependent on the individual’s experience, a daily rate circa $2200 is to be expected.
The existing ICG Accredited Professional can provide further information to interested candidates and will be actively involved in this engagement.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.