BAF® Request: SYD-FS-BAF365 – Insurance & Services – Change Execution Manager
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available professionals to respond to a service request.
An existing ICG client – a major Australian Insurance & Services organization – is looking for a Change Execution Manager (Scrum Master) to work within their Strategy & Transformation team to provide support for a 3-year major transformation program.
The Change Execution Manager/Scrum Master will assist in the delivery of the programs which form the strategic roadmap supporting these programs from execution to completion.
The Change Execution Manager/Scrum Master will be part of a small team consisting of a GM of Transformation and a number of specialized resources to facilitate and support the transformation program. Accountabilities will include:
- Facilitator of ELT program management forums, providing insightful project status updates and raising key risks and issues with a plan to resolution.
- Responsible for the raising of project change requests to the ELT for prioritisation and approval
- Facilitator of project scrums through the use of visual management boards.
- Maintain a relentless focus on the optimum delivery of the programs through understanding project interdependencies and conflicts to release schedules and planning the delivery of optimised Business Releases
- Drive the development and implementation of a robust change management approach and required artefacts
- Develop a process and operating rhythm with senior executives that provides insightful communications at key decision points across the Transformation and Service lines programs
Change Execution Manager/Scrum Master
The successful Accredited Professional will have:
- 3-5 years experience in a Big 5 consulting firm or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in large transformation and change management programs
- A working knowledge of project/program management tracking tools
- Strong commercial acumen that facilitates the translation of a strategy into detailed and practical business outcomes
- The ability to work in complex multi-dimensional environments
Logistics, Process and Rate
Logistics: Sydney Location: Starting within 2 weeks and lasting for 12 months.
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||7:00pm Friday, 15 April 2016|
|SYD/MEL||5:00pm Friday, 15 April 2016|
|SGP||3:00pm Friday, 15 April 2016|
|PAR/BRU/STO||9:00am Friday, 15 April 2016|
|LON||8:00am Friday, 15 April 2016|
|TOR/NY||3:00am Friday, 15 April 2016|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
Rates: The daily gross rate for the Change Execution Manager/Scrum Master would be $1,000 gross to the Accredited Professional.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.