BAF® Request: SYD-FS-BAF367 – Australian Insurance & Services Organisation – Project Stream Leader
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available professionals to respond to a service request.
An existing ICG client – a major Australian Insurance & Services organization – is looking for a Project Stream Leader to work within their Strategy & Transformation team to provide support for a 3-year major transformation program.
The Project Stream Leader will assist in the delivery of the ECM project which form part of the overall the strategic roadmap.
The ECM Project Stream Leader will report to the Program Director and facilitate the delivery of this component of the transformation program.
Accountabilities will include:
- Plan and Monitor delivery of the ECM Project Stream
- Responsible for the raising of project change requests for prioritisation and approval
- Ensure Issues Management is managed effectively
- Keep management informed of progress
Project Stream Leader
The successful Accredited Professional will have:
- 3-5 years experience in a Big 5 consulting firm or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in large transformation and change management programs
- A working knowledge of project/program management tracking tools
- Strong commercial acumen that facilitates the translation of a strategy into detailed and practical business outcomes
- The ability to work in complex project environment
Logistics, Process and Rate
Logistics: Sydney Location: Starting within 2 weeks and lasting for 12 months.
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||7:00pm Monday, 18 April 2016|
|SYD/MEL||5:00pm Monday, 18 April 2016|
|SGP||3:00pm Monday, 18 April 2016|
|PAR/BRU/STO||9:00am Monday, 18 April 2016|
|LON||8:00am Monday, 15 April 2016|
|TOR/NY||3:00am Monday, 18 April 2016|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3 for the client. The client or ICG Account Manager will then conduct interviews and advise of further process.
Rates: The daily gross rate for the Project Stream Leader would be $1500-$1,600 gross to the Accredited Professional.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to chi[email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.