BAF® Request: SYD-INS-Transformation-392-
Enterprise IT Project Manager
An existing ICG client – a major Australian Insurance & Services organization – is looking for a Enterprise IT Project Manager to work within their Human Resources team to provide support for planning, design and implementation of Enterprise Human Resources IT Platform
The Enterprise IT Project Manager will be initially be responsible for all stages of the project including requirements discovery, feasibility analysis and the systems development lifecycle
The Program Manager will be part of the HR transformation team and will indirectly manage a number of specialized resources to deliver the above mentioned initiative.
Accountabilities will include:
- Initial discovery to determine the IT requirements for an end-to-end Enterprise Human Resources Systems
- Discussions with potential vendors to determine the approximate cost of the proposed system
- Completion of detailed business case to obtain approval to commence the project
- Detailed functional and technical requirements documentation
- Complete RFP and vendor selection process
- System design, build, testing and implementation over the longer term
Enterprise IT Project Manager
The successful Accredited Professional will have:
- Experience in the design and implementation of a corporate wide enterprise IT system
- The ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications, an RFP and appropriate vendor selection
- 5-10 years experience in a Big 5 consulting firm or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in large transformation and change management programs
- A working knowledge of project/program management tracking tools
- Strong commercial acumen that facilitates the translation of strategy into detailed and practical business outcomes
- The ability to work in complex multi-dimensional environments
- Experience in HR, while desired is not compulsory
Logistics, Process and Rate
Logistics: Sydney location. Commencing immediately and initially lasting for 12 months.
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||2:00pm Wednesday, 3 August 2016|
|SYD/MEL||12:00pm Wednesday, 3 August 2016|
|SGP||10:00am Wednesday, 3 August 2016|
|PAR/BRU/STO||4:00am Wednesday, 3 August 2016|
|LON||3:00am Wednesday, 3 August 2016|
|TOR/NY||10:00pm Tuesday, 2 August 2016|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3 for the client. The client will then conduct interviews.
Rate: Given the considerable length of the program the annual consulting fee for the program will be in the range of $250,000 to $270,000 gross to the consultant. (Any ICG fees will be charged separately)
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.