BAF® Request: SYD-INS-Transformation-393-
Organisational Design/Restructuring Specialist
An existing ICG client – a major Australian Insurance & Services organization – is looking for a Organisational Design Specialist to work within their Human Resources team to provide support for a 3-year major transformation program.
The Organisational Design Specialist will focus on the design of appropriate organisational structures to enable the Strategic Operating Models currently being designed across the organisation.
The Organisational Design Specialist will be required to be across all initiatives within the transformation program to design an optimal organisational structure aligned with target outcomes of the organisation.
Accountabilities will include:
- Understanding the organisational implications of each major initiative within the Transformation Program
- Determining activities that will be required under the new Strategic Operating Models
- Combining similar activities into roles
- Determining the number of roles required based on relevant activity drivers
- Designing an appropriate management structure based on span and layers analysis
- Assisting and enabling the detailed implementation of the above mentioned organisational structure through job descriptions, change management and communication planning
Organisational Design Specialist
The successful Accredited Professional will have:
- Previous and significant experience in organisational design/
restructuring projects in large corporate environments
- 3-5 years experience in a Big 5 consulting firm or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in large transformation and change management programs
- Strong commercial acumen that facilitates the translation of strategy into detailed and practical business outcomes
- The ability to work in complex multi-dimensional environments
- Experience in HR, while desired is not compulsory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Logistics, Process and Rate
Logistics: Sydney location. Commencing immediately and lasting for a minimum of 4 months with a likely extension to 12 months.
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||5:00pm Wednesday, 3 August 2016|
|SYD/MEL||3:00pm Wednesday, 3 August 2016|
|SGP||1:00pm Wednesday, 3 August 2016|
|PAR/BRU/STO||7:00am Wednesday, 3 August 2016|
|LON||6:00am Wednesday, 3 August 2016|
|TOR/NY||1:00am Wednesday, 3 August 2016|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3 for the client. The client will then conduct interviews.
Rate: Given the considerable length of the program the daily rate will be in the range of $1,000 to $1,200 gross to the consultant. (Any ICG fees will be charged separately)
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.