BAF® Request: SYD-INS-Transformation-394-HR Program Manager
An existing ICG client – a major Australian Insurance & Services organization – is looking for a HR Program Manager to work within their Human Resources team to provide support for a 3-year major transformation program.
The HR Program Manager will assist in the delivery and coordination of initiatives which together form the HR element of the company’s strategic roadmap. The HR Program Manager will support these programs from planning and design to completion.
The HR Program Manager will be part of the HR management team and will indirectly manage a number of specialized resources to facilitate and support initiatives within the HR transformation program.
Accountabilities will include:
- Facilitator of program management forums, providing insightful project status updates and raising key risks and issues with a plan for resolution
- Responsible for the raising of project change requests to management for prioritisation and approval
- Facilitator of project scrums through the use of visual management boards
- Maintain a relentless focus on the optimum delivery of the programs through understanding project interdependencies and conflicts to release schedules and planning the delivery of optimised Business Releases
- Drive the development and implementation of a robust change management
approach and required artefacts
- Develop a process and operating rhythm with project managers and teams that provides insightful communications at key decision points across the program
HR Program Manager
The successful Accredited Professional will have:
- 5+ years experience in a Big 5 consulting firm or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in large transformation and change management programs
- A working knowledge of project/program management tracking tools
- Strong commercial acumen that facilitates the translation of strategy into detailed and practical business outcomes
- The ability to work in complex multi-dimensional environments
- Experience in HR, while desired is not compulsory
Logistics, Process and Rate
Logistics: Sydney location. Commencing immediately and lasting for 12 months.
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||2:00pm Wednesday, 3 August 2016|
|SYD/MEL||12:00pm Wednesday, 3 August 2016|
|SGP||10:00am Wednesday, 3 August 2016|
|PAR/BRU/STO||4:00am Wednesday, 3 August 2016|
|LON||3:00am Wednesday, 3 August 2016|
|TOR/NY||10:00pm Tuesday, 2 August 2016|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3 for the client. The client will then conduct interviews.
Rate: Given the considerable length of the program the annual consulting fee for the program will be in the range of $230,000 to $263,000 gross to the consultant. (Any ICG fees will be charged separately)
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.