BAF® Request: SYD/BRI-424-Senior Business Planning Specialist
A new ICG client is looking for a Senior Business Planning Specialist to work closely with a senior strategy executive to support their annual business planning cycle.
The successful Accredited professional will be accountable for:
- Publishing well articulated and internally consistent business plans
- Translating strategy into blueprinted business plans
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure rapid iterative refinement of the draft plan
- Working closely with client team members to leverage existing materials and ensure congruence with other published strategy and planning document
The successful consultant will primarily work with a senior strategy executive. They will own key parts of the corporations business plan and be expected to develop, publish and polish these sections to a very high standard in conjunction with a large internal team mobilised as part of this annual planning process.
The successful consultant will have deep experience in all aspects of business planning at group and business unit levels. They will have a demonstrated track record of successfully preparing complex business plans for large scale national corporations. Experience in customer experience/ marketing business units would be useful, but not essential.
Ideally the professional will have significant experience in:
- Significant experience (3-5 years) as a management consultant or industry executive responsible for business planning
- Experience across complex multi-business, multi-geography enterprises
- Strong finance and or project management background
- Financial Services experience
Logistics, Rate & Process
Logistics: Sydney or Brisbane location; Starting immediately for initial four month period with a potential to extend.
Due to the near term start date and working locations, offshore and interstate candidates will not be considered for this role.
Rates: Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily rate for the Senior Business Planner would be $2,000 plus GST plus approved expenses.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||7:00pm Wednesday, 07 December 2016|
|SYD/MEL||5:00pm Wednesday, 07 December 2016|
|SGP||2:00pm Wednesday, 07 December 2016|
|PAR/BRU/STO||7:00am Wednesday, 07 December 2016|
|LON||6:00am Wednesday, 07 December 2016|
|TOR/NY||1:00am Wednesday, 07 December 2016|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.