BAF® Request: SYD/MEL-558- GOV-Industrial Relations Workshop-Facilitator
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
A new ICG client is looking for an Industrial Relations Professional to design and facilitate 2 half day workshops in Sydney and Melbourne to a group of Emergency Service executives
The successful accredited professional will be accountable for designing and facilitating an Industrial Relations ½ day workshop to dovetail off a 1 1/2 day Governance for Not For Profits workshops in Sydney and Melbourne.
Industrial Relations Professional
The successful professional will have background in Industrial Relations and Workshop facilitation in government/unionised work environments, being able to converse with a broad range of stakeholders especially CEO/GM level executives and Union representatives. Workshop could contain representatives from both stakeholder groups, so a neutral stance is required.
The client seeks a professional who can deliver engaging and relevant content including real world examples across:
- Authorising environment
- Fair Work arrangements
- How industrial disputes arise
- Enterprise Bargaining Agreements
- Blueprint for negotiation
- Use of relevant case studies
Ideally the accredited professional will have significant experience in:
- Significant Industrial Relations experience (5-10 years), including workshop design and facilitation
- Complex unionised public/NFP enterprises
- Dealing with a variety of public sector executives and regulatory stakeholders
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Total 2-3 days work, including:
- 1-2 days workshop design, and
- Workshop delivery: two ½ workshops dovetailing off a 1 ½ day Governance course delivered by the client training organisation. Expected up to 12 participants in each workshop in August and October 2018.
- Workshop schedule has not been finalised but is anticipated to be August and October 2018 and will be in Sydney and Melbourne respectively.
- Interstate travel and accommodation reimbursement for the 2-3 day assignment
Rate: Client has allocated $4k + GST. Selling professional will share majority of the sales split with the successful candidate.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.