BAF® Request: SYD/MEL-630-FS-Comprehensive Credit Reporting (CCR) – Policy Review – Partner Level Expert
An ICG client is looking for a very experienced consultant who is also an expert in the development and operation of industry-wide agreements or codes of conduct. In this instance, the client seeks assistance in a review of their credit reporting standards and operations, so knowledge of the Australian Comprehensive Credit Reporting (CCR) landscape would be an advantage.
The successful Accredited Professional will:
- Work with the senior executives responsible for the review
- Review existing relevant information and documents
- Engage with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Consider the objectives and principles of operation of the CCR model and its current implementations
Identify relevant issues and their implications
- Review the operation of the model and reporting on findings which may include recommendations
For each recommendation, identify the findings to which recommendations relate, outline the rationale for the revision, including the benefits or other impacts; consider the impacts on systems and processes; and suggest an overall rating/ranking of recommended revisions and criteria used for the rating/ranking
The Accredited Professional must have the following qualifications:
- Acted successfully in a senior executive capacity or principal/partner level at a major branded firm for 2+years
- Experience working in credit policy and process in major Australian financial institutions
- Experience interfacing with utility and standards setting entities on matters of policy, policy review and effectiveness
- Substantial experience conducting independent reviews and writing cogent reports
- Ability to manage complex analysis tasks across multiple stakeholders and hypotheses
- Familiarity with the PRDE (Principles of Reciprocity and Data Exchange) which are the industry-developed principles that set standards for the exchange of credit reporting information in Australia would be an advantage.
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: The project commences on or soon after April the 8th and is expected to take between 4-8 weeks of elapsed time. The actual amount of consulting time billed will be subject to detailed design of the project approach with the client.
Offshore, Interstate & Local candidates will be considered. Pre-agreed travel and accommodation expenses will be paid for by the client.
Rates: Final amount to be negotiated with the client. The client is targeting $3,000 to $3,500 gross per day plus approved out of pocket expenses.
Close Date – Wednesday 3rd April, 5pm AEDT
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.