BAF® Request: SYD/MEL/BRI-552-SME Consultant-Retail Management Systems
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
ICG is undertaking an IT Systems and Operating model review for a current client who is a mid-sized Australian electronics and household goods retailer and are seeking an SME Consultant. The Client operates in 3 states with 3 brands across 30+ stores with 3 Distribution Centres.
As part of this review ICG are conducting a market scan for systems to replace the clients’ heavily customised retail POS and Inventory management system.
The client needs a full-stack of functionality from stock forecasting and buying, inventory management, POS, PCI-DSS, rebate management, commissions management, logistics and customer delivery management and service & repair.
The successful consultant will provide guidance as to suitable systems that should be reviewed as part of the market scan. The client has limited in-house IT expertise and is wanting:
- A viable long-term partner who has an established Australian customer base of similar retail businesses that drive on-going innovation in the product
- Established local support team or partner
- Either full stack of functionality or already built integration to specialist packages for buying, market comparison, logistics etc
- SaaS solution preferred
The consultant must have:
Domain Knowledge of Australian retail systems to accelerate the market scan. They are not expected to conduct the market scan but provide a short list of potential systems suppliers and, from their experience, a high-level summary of the system’s suitability.
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Starting immediately. The winning professional is expected to participate in a video call with the ICG consultant during which the list of suggested target systems will be created.
Location: Any location
Rate: Recognising the deep Domain Knowledge required the rate is $A500 per hour (gross) for the call.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.