BAF® Request: SYDNEY-464-Gov–Education–Org Design Project Manager
A new ICG client in the government education industry is looking for an experienced project manager to lead a project team to implement organisation design changes to support a new strategy.
The successful Accredited Professional will have:
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience applying project management methodologies to deliver organisational change and restructuring
- Certification in PRINCE2, PMI, Six Sigma or similar
- Record of achievement in delivering complex client focused projects to deliver defined business outcomes
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the capability to work with C-Suite clients
- 3+ years experience working in a large complex organisation
The Accredited Professional must have the following qualifications:
- Acted as a project manager level at a major branded firm for 2+ years
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in project management
- Experience working in government and/or education
- Experience with organisation design and/or restructuring projects
- Ability to lead, motivate and manage a blended client and contractor team
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: The project commences immediately and will be full time until 30 April 2020 with potential to extend.
The Project Manager is expected to work on the program full time at the client’s site with some flexibility to work remotely on occasion.
Interstate and offshore candidates will be required to pay their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rates: Final amount to be negotiated with the client with the client targeting between $900 and $1100 gross per day for this full time long-term contract.
Close Date: Friday 14th June, 3pm AEST
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.