BAF® Request: SYDNEY-482-Development Delivery – Project Manager
An existing ICG client is looking for a project manager to join an existing project implementation team to support a program of related initiatives across its life insurance business.
The successful candidate will contribute to the success of the program by ensuring projects are managed effectively with a well-defined planning and delivery structure in conjunction with business owners, internal and external vendors, sponsors and stakeholders.
The Project Manager will report to the Head of Development Delivery and be responsible for the following:
- Schedule, plan and monitor multiple projects
- Lead, manage and coordinate cross-functional project teams to identify, design, build and deploy appropriate solutions to deliver desired company outcomes within time and cost constraints
- Plan, coordinate and monitor project activities throughout the project lifecycle
- Identify and manage interdependencies between projects and other business activities
- Manage project risks, actions, issues and decisions
- Ensure effective management of change, project communication, business and IT Support handover and benefits realization
- Provide input and direction for reporting to senior management and tracking of the company’s program of development.
Ideally the accredited professional will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing complex projects (business and IT)
- Tertiary qualifications in a business or technology related discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Project management qualifications under both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Demonstrated an understanding of system development lifecycles and change management processes and their importance to successfully delivering projects
- Financial Services experience; previous work in Life Insurance will be highly valued
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to multi-task and maintain a flexible approach to managing priorities
Logistics, Rate & Process
Logistics: Starting immediately. Full-time contract through to 20 December 2017
Rate: $1,400 AUD Gross daily rate
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||07:00pm Monday, 10 July 2017|
|SYD/MEL||05:00pm Monday, 10 July 2017|
|SGP||03:00pm Monday, 10 July 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||09:00am Monday, 10 July 2017|
|LON||08:00am Monday, 10 July 2017|
|TOR/NY||03:00am Monday, 10 July 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.