BAF® Request: SYDNEY-504-EDU-Organisation Design Expert
A new ICG client is looking for an Organisational Design Expert with knowledge in the area of centralised vs decentralised in large, multi-site organisations in the service and tertiary (education) sectors.
The key focus is how the client structures its operations team to support some 100 centres by reviewing its prevailing organisational structure. The client has developed a new structure, whereby placing more functional support on the ground in each state, to ensure that each ops team is fully resourced to do the job.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Finalising this decentralised structure
- Defining role responsibilities and accountabilities within this structure
- Helping us communicate it to the organisation
- Developing a plan to transition to the new structure
Knowledge & Experience
Ideally the accredited professional should have:
- Demonstrated experience in the field of centralisation vs decentralisation
- Experience in Organisational Design
- Proven track record in designing and delivering of successful organisation (re) design in operational, shared services and corporate functions
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills
- A minimum 5+ years experience in a major consultancy or equivalent senior business leadership experience
Logistics, process & Rate
Logistics: Starting immediately for 3 – 4 months part time.
Offshore and Interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: $3,200 – $3,800 Gross per day. Subject to negotiation with client.
|AKL||07:00pm Thursday, 17 August 2017|
|SYD/MEL||05:00pm Thursday, 17 August 2017|
|SGP||03:00pm Thursday, 17 August 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||09:00am Thursday, 17 August 2017|
|LON||08:00am Thursday, 17 August 2017|
|TOR/NY||03:00am Thursday, 17 August 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.