BAF® Request: SYDNEY-508-GOV-Program Manager-Fleet Rationalisation
An existing ICG client is looking for a Program Manager to manage the rollout of its fleet (vehicles) rationalisation program.
Program Manager, Fleet Rationalisation
The successful accredited professional will report to the Principal Manager, Commercial Analytics and be responsible for:
- Overall program management in conjunction with key stakeholder agencies
- Liaising with key stakeholders to align and implement the new Fleet Management Policy, systems and procedures
- Managing key stakeholder relationships
- Ongoing program management reporting of progress, compliance, issues & risks
In addition, the Program Manager will be accountable for:
- Delivering the program objectives and achieving the targets set for fleet reduction, cost savings, utilisation and user compliance
Ideally, the accredited professional should have:
Knowledge & Experience
- Demonstrated program and project management experience (minimum of 5 years) leading the rollout of enterprise-wide programs involving multiple stakeholders
- Proven change management & influencing skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement, consultation and relationship management skills
- Sound business analytics & financial modelling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fleet management experience desirable but not essential
Logistics, process & Rate
Logistics: Start early Sep, Estimated full time for approximately 6 months then 2-3 days/week for an additional 9-12 months by agreement with the client.
Rate: $1,500-1,800 AUD Gross daily rate depending on experience and seniority
Date and time specified below.
|AKL||07:00pm Wednesday, 23 August 2017|
|SYD/MEL||05:00pm Wednesday, 23 August 2017|
|SGP||03:00pm Wednesday, 23 August 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||09:00am Wednesday, 23 August 2017|
|LON||08:00am Wednesday, 23 August 2017|
|TOR/NY||03:00am Wednesday, 23 August 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.