BAF® Request: SYDNEY-514-Operating Model Design- Senior Consultant
A boutique consulting firm is looking for a Consultant to join an existing project team. The project involves the design of an operating model for the sales, marketing and service capabilities for a client in the technology industry.
The successful Accredited Professional will work within a broader team to help design the operating model for the sales, marketing and service operations of a global technology company.
The successful professional will work within an existing project team and take accountability of key project deliverables. The consultant will be responsible for:
- Breaking down the problem
- Performing qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Creating an end-state model and roadmap
- Creating compelling presentation materials
- Socialising the solution with stakeholders
The successful professional will have experience working within project teams and a track record of delivering successful outcomes.
Ideally the accredited professional will have:
- Significant experience (5+ years) as a management consultant or industry executive working in project teams
- Experience in designing target operating models.
- Knowledge and experience in engaging with sales, marketing and customer service functional areas
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very strong communications skills
Logistics, process & Rate
Logistics: Starting immediately for 6 weeks. Potential to extend
Rate: Up to $1,500 gross daily rate.
Date and time specified below.
|AKL||07:00pm Wednesday, 20 September 2017|
|SYD/MEL||05:00pm Wednesday, 20 September 2017|
|SGP||03:00pm Wednesday, 20 September 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||09:00am Wednesday, 20 September 2017|
|LON||08:00am Wednesday, 20 September 2017|
|TOR/NY||3:00am Wednesday, 20 September 2017|
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.