BAF® Request: SYDNEY-517-FS-Senior Project Manager
An existing ICG client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to work with their Senior Management team and Group Compliance Manager to manage a consumer remediation program.
The successful accredited professional will be accountable for managing the program deliverables between the following groups:
- Independent Review Committee (including independent Directors)
- Executive Review Committee
- Program Working Group
- External parties (regulator independent expert and other service providers
Senior Project Manager
The successful professional will primarily work with the Remediation program leadership to develop and deliver a:
- Responsible for building a team to execute the project
- Project plan with timetabled deliverables
- Remediation design and other project documents
- Customer remediation database analysis and management
- Coordinate the consumer remediation communication plan
- Coordinate feedback on internal project documents with engaged external oversight party and update documents incorporating feedback recommendations, raising issues with internal stakeholders
- Implement remediation actions including possible engagement with external service providers
- Report to internal and external stakeholders on implementation program
The successful professional will have deep experience in project management and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to design and deliver a program of work within a set timeframe. They will have demonstrated track record of successfully managing a multifaceted program of work.
Ideally the accredited professional will have significant experience in:
- Significant experience (3-5 years) as a management consultant or industry executive
- Project management skills
- Database management skills
- Financial Services (ideally life insurance)
Logistics, process & Rate
Logistics: Commencing immediately for initial six-month period with a potential to extend for a further three to four months if required.
Rate: Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily gross rate range for the Project Manager would be commensurate with experience.
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Date and time specified below.
|AKL||07:00pm Friday, 6 October 2017|
|SYD/MEL||05:00pm Friday, 6 October 2017|
|SGP||02:00pm Friday, 6 October 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||08:00am Friday, 6 October 2017|
|LON||07:00am Friday, 6 October 2017|
|TOR/NY||02:00am Friday, 6 October 2017|
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.