BAF® Request: SYDNEY-525-FS-Remediation-Senior Business Analyst
An existing ICG client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to work with the Project Manager and the business to deliver a consumer remediation program.
The successful accredited professional will be accountable for working closely with the following groups to deliver the project outcomes:
- Program Working Group
- External parties (regulator independent expert and other service providers)
Senior Business Analyst
The successful professional will primarily work with the Remediation Project Manager and the business to:
- Develop detailed Remediation Process and documents required
- Maintain the Customer remediation database to track and report on progress
- Work closely with the business and assist with the execution of the remediation actions including possible engagement with external service providers
- Coordinate feedback on internal project documents with engaged external oversight party and update documents incorporating feedback recommendations, raising issues with internal stakeholders
The successful professional will have deep experience as a business analyst and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to deliver project outputs within a set timeframe. They will have demonstrated track record of successfully working with a small and dynamic team, delivering a multifaceted program of work.
Ideally the accredited professional will have significant experience in:
- Significant Business analyst skills
- Experienced in process design and execution
- Database management and excellent Excel skills
- Financial Services (ideally life insurance)
- Experience in consumer or customer remediation
Logistics, process & Rate
Logistics: Commencing as soon as possible for initial three month period with a potential to extend for a further three to four months if required
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses
Rate: Rate: The Gross Daily rate is AUD 1600-1700.
Date and time specified below.
|AKL||7:00pm Thursday 16 November 2017|
|SYD/MEL||5:00pm Thursday 16 November 2017|
|SGP||2:00pm Thursday 16 November 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||07:00am Thursday 16 November 2017|
|LON||06:00am Thursday 16 November 2017|
|TOR/NY||01:00am Thursday 16 November 2017|
To apply for this BAF® Please contact Global Head of Member Services [email protected] to get the link to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.